ARCS(redirected from arthrogryposis, renal dysfunction, cholestasis syndrome type 1)
Also found in: Medical, Encyclopedia.
Related to arthrogryposis, renal dysfunction, cholestasis syndrome type 1: ichthyosis
1. Something shaped like a curve or arch: the vivid arc of a rainbow.
2. Mathematics A segment of a circle.
3. An electric arc.
4. Astronomy The apparent path of a celestial body as it rises above and falls below the horizon.
5. A progression of events suggesting narrative cohesion, especially one that rises to a climax and settles to a final conclusion.
intr.v. arced (ärkt), arc·ing (är′kĭng), arcs
1. To form an arc.
2. To move or seem to move in a curved path: the stars that arc across the sky.
[Middle English ark, from Old French arc, from Latin arcus.]
1. AIDS-related complex
2. American Red Cross
Associate of the Royal College of Science