Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
n. pl. bes·ti·al·i·ties
1. The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
2. Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
3. Sexual relations between a human and an animal.
n, pl -ties
1. bestial behaviour, character, or action
2. (Law) sexual activity between a person and an animal
bes•ti•al•i•ty(ˌbɛs tʃiˈæl ɪ ti, ˌbis-)
n., pl. -ties.
1. brutish or beastly character or behavior.
2. indulgence in beastlike appetites.
3. an instance of bestial character or behavior.
4. sexual relations between a person and an animal.
[1350–1400; Middle English (< Anglo-French, Middle French) < Medieval Latin]
a debased brutality, the opposite of humane activity: “I have lost the immortal part of myself, and what remains is bestial.” (Othello). See also sex.See also: Behavior
sexual relations between a person and an animal. See also behavior.See also: Sex
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||bestiality - the stupid brutal quality of a beast|
|2.||bestiality - sexual activity between a person and an animal|
1. brutality, atrocity, cruelty, ferocity, savagery, ruthlessness, barbarism, depravity, inhumanity, barbarity, viciousness, carnality, brutishness, beastliness, bloodthirstiness, savageness He now became accustomed to the bestiality of his troops.
bestiality[bɛstɪˈælɪtɪ] n → bestialità
n. bestialidad, relaciones sexuales con animales.