Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
blondalso blonde (blŏnd)
adj. blond·er, blond·est
1. Having fair hair and skin: blond Scandinavians.
2. Of a flaxen or golden color or of any light shade of auburn or pale yellowish brown: blond hair.
3. Light-colored through bleaching: blond furniture.
1. A person with fair hair and skin.
2. A light yellowish brown to dark grayish yellow.
[Middle English blounde, from Old French blonde, of Germanic origin; see bhel- in Indo-European roots.]