blooded(redirected from bloodedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
1. Having blood or a temperament of a specified kind. Used only in combination: a cold-blooded reptile; a hot-blooded person.
2. Thoroughbred: blooded breeding stock.
1. (Zoology) (of horses, cattle, etc) of good breeding
2. (in combination) having blood or temperament as specified: hot-blooded, cold-blooded, warm-blooded, red-blooded, blue-blooded.
1. having blood of a specified kind (used in combination): warm-blooded animals.