bowling alley(redirected from bowling alleys)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. A smooth, level wooden lane used in bowling.
2. A building or room containing lanes for bowling.
1. (Bowls & Bowling)
a. a long narrow wooden lane down which the ball is rolled in tenpin bowling
b. a similar lane or alley, usually with raised sides, for playing skittles (ninepins)
2. (Bowls & Bowling) a building having several lanes for tenpin bowling
1. a long, narrow wooden lane or alley, for the game of tenpins.
2. an establishment containing a number of such lanes.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||bowling alley - a building that contains several alleys for bowling|
|2.||bowling alley - a lane down which a bowling ball is rolled toward pins|
bowling equipment - equipment used in bowling
lane - a well-defined track or path; for e.g. swimmers or lines of traffic
foul line - a line across a bowling alley that a bowler must not cross
nơi chơi bowling