butterball(redirected from butterballs)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Derogatory A chubby or fat person.
2. See bufflehead.
1. (Animals) another name for bufflehead
2. informal derogatory a chubby or fat person
1. a chubby person.
2. Northeastern U.S. the bufflehead.
3. a small spherical pat of butter.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||butterball - a rotund individual |
large person - a person of greater than average size
|2.||butterball - small North American diving duck; males have bushy head plumage|
duck - small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs