buy forward


Related to buy forward: Forward trade
Translations

w>buy forward

vt (Fin) → auf Termin kaufen
References in periodicals archive ?
One hundred percent of Forward Health Group clients interviewed reported that they would buy Forward Health Group's Population Health platform again.
An alternative policy, such as a massive commitment to buy forward gasoline futures in sufficient quantities to boost forward refining margins would be politically suicidal.
So if you want to go in at $80 and I could buy forward 50 per cent of the 2013, 2014, 2015 production at $90 a barrel, then maybe you'd do it," said Clark.
I try to buy forward on orders when exchange rates are relatively good.
Mark Robson, finance director and interim chief executive of Thorntons, said: "We do try to hedge this as far as possible and to buy forward in the market to mitigate against rising input costs.
Ways to manage risk are to do nothing, buy forward fixed price, use price ceilings and floors, or use a combination of them.
Hedging is a method to buy forward and fix variable costs.
Many flocks are likely to encounter noticeably higher feed, fertiliser and fuel as well as other input costs over the coming winter - all the more so where they were able to buy forward for the past season ahead of the worst of last winter's price rises.
The shortage encouraged many users to buy forward on a rising market from the spring, fearful that product supplies may be tight and deliveries could not be guaranteed.
When customers buy forward they are required to pay 10% of the total selling amount within seven working days and the remaining 90% must be fully settled by its expiration date.
ICE HOCKEY: Fife Flyers have lost out in their bid to buy forward Mike Legg.
Fuhrman will be responsible for moving Best Buy forward in the development of profitable processes.