A MAN has died and two people were in hospital last night after suffering suspected carbon monoxide poisoning
in a holiday chalet.
It is important to share important information about taking preventive measures and learning the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning
because it is the leading cause of poisoning in the United States," said Charles Crews, Consumers Energy's vice president of gas operations.
The fifth annual Gas Safety Week runs until Sunday, and sees organisations working together to highlight the dangers of poorly maintained gas appliances, which can cause fires, leaks, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning
LOOSE WOMEN has teamed up with a mother who lost two children to carbon monoxide poisoning
to raise awareness of the danger.
A MUM whose two children were killed by carbon monoxide poisoning
on a Thomas Cook holiday is launching a campaign with ITV's Loose Women to raise awareness of the lethal gas.
Public Service Electric & Gas Company (PSE&G) cautions that while carbon monoxide poisoning
is a year-round threat, it is more common in cold weather when more fuel heating appliances are in use.
The husband and wife, from Lancashire, have been fined and each sentenced to do 80 hours of unpaid work after a four-month-old baby and both his parents were taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning
TWO men whose bodies were found in a Wirral bungalow died from carbon monoxide poisoning
, an inquest found.
WITH severe weather, families across the UK will likely take shelter from the cold indoors and turn their heating up - leaving them exposed to increased risk of carbon monoxide poisoning
from faulty appliances.
DURING the colder months, Welsh householders face a greater risk of carbon monoxide poisoning
as more gas appliances are used in the home.
WASHINGTON, Safar 23, 1435, Dec 26, 2013, SPA -- Five people in Canada are dead, likely from carbon monoxide poisoning
, police said Tuesday, as tens of thousands remain without power in below-freezing weather after a weekend ice storm.
Carbon monoxide poisoning
can have a devastating effect and the more people are aware of the signs and symptoms, especially at the initial stages, the more chance we have of preventing avoidable deaths and injuries.