References in periodicals archive ?
A terrorist group fired shots that caused the immediate death of customs Chief Warrant Officer Abdelmajid Dabbabi and wounded two other agents; sergeants Ahmed Essouiki was injured in the thigh and Ahmed Laabidi sustained shoulder injury.
Yoder, 26, of Mohnton, and fellow Pennsylvania Army National Guardsman Chief Warrant Officer Matthew Paul Ruffner, 34, of Indiana County, were killed when their AH-64 Apache helicopter crashed in eastern Afghanistan.
Limited duty officers and chief warrant officers bring a variety of experience and perspective into the wardroom from their enlisted service," said Chief Warrant Officer 4 Mitch Allen, assistant LDO/CWO community manager, Bureau of Naval Personnel.
While enduring Chief Warrant Officer I Antonio Owens' 14-hour workdays on base, and his multiple tours of duty in Iraq, Owens has valiantly raised the couple's three children--even suffering the loss of a stillborn infant.
Jeremy Light, a 1987 graduate of Thurston High School, was promoted to Chief Warrant Officer 5 on Nov.
Chief Warrant Officer Frank Raeman is writing a book about the Wellington Mark I bomber and the lives of its crew.
Matt Damon could still pass for a teenager, but he easily convinces as a Chief Warrant Officer for the US Army who is despatched to Iraq in the early days of the war to find weapons of mass destruction.
US Chief Warrant Officer Roy Miller (Matt Damon) is tracking weapons of mass destruction in Baghdad in 2003 when he gets caught up in a conspiracy linked to a governmentengineered cover-up.
Green Zone Matt Damon stars as Chief Warrant Officer Roy Miller in this taut war thriller set in Iraq, based on Rajiv Chandrasekaran's book.
Pictured are (l-r) Vice President Chief Warrant Officer 5 Roger Denoncourt, USMC, (Ret.
The setting is the early days of the Iraq War, and Damon plays Chief Warrant Officer Roy Miller (Damon), on duty with his team of Army inspectors to find weapons of mass destruction reportedly hidden in the desert.
But Chief Warrant Officer 5 Jeffrey Eby, the Corps' senior gunner, thinks the real problem with current sniper performance is too little rigorous, realistic training.
Dictionary browser ?
- chief Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps censor
- chief assistant
- Chief baron
- Chief Constable
- Chief Education Officer
- Chief Executive
- chief executive officer
- chief financial officer
- Chief hare
- Chief Joseph
- chief justice
- Chief Justice of the United States
- chief master sergeant
- chief of mission
- chief of naval operations
- chief of staff
- chief of state
- chief operating officer
- chief petty officer
- Chief Rabbi
- Chief Secretary
- chief technician
- chief warrant officer
Full browser ?
- Chief Technology Commercialization Officer
- Chief Technology Evangelist
- Chief Technology Information Officer
- Chief Technology Marketing Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Telecommunications Officer
- Chief Test Administrator
- Chief Test Conductor
- Chief Test Engineer
- Chief Test Pilot
- Chief Thunder
- Chief Torpedoman
- Chief Trading Standards Officer
- Chief Traffic Manager
- Chief Transport Officer
- Chief Underpants Officer
- Chief Underwriting Officer
- Chief United States Liaison Office Tunisia
- Chief Utilitiesman
- Chief Value of Cotton
- Chief Value Synthetic
- Chief Vann House State Historic Site
- Chief Vehicle Engineer
- Chief Veterinary Officer
- Chief Vice President
- Chief Vigilance Inspector
- Chief visionary officer
- Chief Volunteer Officer
- Chief Wage Earner
- Chief Warrant and Warrant Officers Association
- chief warrant officer
- Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Class
- Chief Warrant Officer 3
- Chief Warrant Officer 5
- Chief Warrant Officer, Fifth Grade
- Chief Warrant Officer, Fourth Grade
- Chief Warrant Officer, Second Grade
- Chief Warrant Officer, Third Grade
- Chief Warrant Officer, W-2
- Chief Warrant Officer, W-3
- Chief Warrant Officer, W-4
- Chief Warrant Officer, W-5
- chief warrant officers
- Chief Washakie
- Chief Watch Officer
- Chief Weapons Officer
- Chief Weapons Technician
- Chief Web Officer
- Chief White Crane Recreation Area
- Chief Wine Officer
- Chief X Officer
- Chief Yeoman
- Chief's Call To Initiation
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Operations
- Chief, Air Traffic Control Training
- Chief, Airport District Office
- Chief, Central Security Service
- Chief, Chemical Materiel Destruction Agency Directive
- Chief, Host Aviation Resource Management
- Chief, joint mortuary affairs office
- Chief, Military Assistance Advisory Group