circ.


Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

circ.

abbr.
1. circle
2. circuit
3. circulation
4. circumference
References in periodicals archive ?
Les producteurs de viande a travers le monde ont violemment rejete le rapport du Circ.
Ils ont egalement decouvert un [beaucoup moins que]lien positif avec un risque accru de cancer de la vessie[beaucoup plus grand que], ajoute le CIRC.
In the event of catastrophe loss, Swiss Re, as the lead reinsurer, will bear 70% of the total risk, while China Re will take up the remaining 30%, said the CIRC.