Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Tied or bound with cords.
2. Furnished with or made of cords.
3. Ribbed or twilled: a corded bedspread.
4. Stacked in cords: corded firewood.
1. bound or fastened with cord
2. (Textiles) (of a fabric) ribbed
3. (Zoology) (of muscles) standing out like cords
1. furnished with, made of, or in the form of cords.
2. ribbed, as a fabric.
3. bound with cords.
4. (of wood) stacked up in cords.
5. stringy or ribbed in appearance.
adj (= ribbed) → gerippt