References in periodicals archive ?
The Freedom of Movement Council is a body of the Nordic Council of Ministers responsible for monitoring obstacles to movement and joint Nordic efforts to abolish them.
The Council of Ministers, in a statement issued today, reaffirmed to companies operating in all sectors that they "should not take such steps without referring to the departments concerned in the government to find the best possible means that enable them to keep their national manpower.
The Council of Ministers also approved the plan for the CSTO work in the second half 2015 - first half of 2016.
He announced that the Council of Ministers approved the creation of an Audit Directorate at the Ministry of Health, adding that under this Directorate `we will develop an Internal Audit Service and very soon we will add more audit groups`.
Making a suo moto statement in both Houses of Parliament, Shinde said: "I rise to inform the House that the Council of Ministers of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi tendered its resignation on Friday, February 14, 2014.
During today's meeting the Council of Ministers will receive a report on the Review of the Revenue Sharing Arrangement which considered Member States' proposals on a new revenue sharing arrangement, and the use of the variation of Leith model to estimate the cost raising/lowering effect in Member States.
The Council of Ministers submits its resignation before the Parliament and must keep its functions until a new Cabinet is appointed.
JEDDAH, Sept 10 (KUNA) -- Saudi Council of Ministers on Monday recondemned continuous acts of violence against the Syrian people considering them "crimes against humanity".
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Council of Ministers decided on Thursday to provide Libya with all technical assistance to get rid of its chemical stockpile, according to a statement released from the office of spokesperson Ali al-Dabbagh.
Summary: The broad lines of Morocco's Finance Bill 2012, approved Friday by the Council of Ministers, affirm the country's basic choices in public investment, diversification of growth sources and confirmation of social choices, said Economy and Finance Minister Salaheddine Mezouar.
Riyadh, Ramadan 22, 1432, Aug 22, 2011, SPA -- Council of Ministers of Health of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)'s Member States has appreciated the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud after laying the foundation stone for the expansion of the holy Mosque and the opening of a number of development projects of the Two Holy Mosques and holy sites.
ANKARA, Apr 26, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkish State Minister & Deputy Prime Minister Cemil Cicek said that the Council of Ministers would be reformed to maintain a more productive and influential policy, adding that the ministries of state would be abolished.
Dictionary browser ?
- coumarone-indene resin
- Coumarouna odorata
- council area
- Council Bluffs
- council board
- council chamber
- council estate
- Council fire
- council flat
- council house
- council housing
- council housing estate
- council meeting
- council member
- Council of Ancients
- Council of Basel-Ferrara-Florence
- Council of Blood
- Council of Chalcedon
- Council of Constance
- Council of Economic Advisors
- Council of Ephesus
- Council of Europe
- council of ministers
- Council of States
- Council of Trent
- Council of Vienne
- council of war
- Council on Environmental Policy
- council school
- council table
- council tax
- council tenant
- council-manager plan
- Counsel to the Crown
Full browser ?
- Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Associations
- Council of Lebanese American Organizations
- Council of Lebanese Canadian Organizations
- Council of Library Administrators of South Australia
- Council Of Library Directors
- Council of Licensed Firearm Owners
- Council of Literary Magazines and Presses
- Council of Lithuania
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations
- Council of Local Education Authorities
- Council of Local Organizations for Volunteer Enhancement
- Council of Logistics Engineering Professionals
- Council of Logistics Management
- Council of Mages
- Council of Magickal Arts, Inc
- Council of Major Superiors of Women Religious
- Council of Management
- Council of Managers of National Antarctic Programs
- Council of Marine Carriers
- Council Of Maritime Affairs
- Council of Massachusetts United Ways
- Council of Media Industry Associations
- Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations
- Council of Medical Collegia
- Council of Medical Genetics Organizations
- Council of Medical Officers of Health
- Council of Medical Specialty Societies
- Council of Metropolitan Leagues
- Council of Michigan Foundations
- Council of Mining and Metallurgical Institutions
- council of ministers
- Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Council of Ministers of the USSR
- Council of Mission Board Secretaries
- Council of Mongolian Trade Unions
- Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Council of Motion Picture Organizations
- Council of Multiple Birth Organizations
- Council of Musculoskeletal Specialty Societies
- Council of National Cultural Institutions
- Council of National Defense
- Council Of National Golf Unions
- Council of National Library and Information Associations
- Council of National Library Associations
- Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine
- Council of Nature Conservation Ministers
- Council of Neighborhood Associations
- Council of Neighbors and Organizations
- Council of Nephrology Nurses and Technicians
- Council of Nephrology Social Workers
- Council of New Jersey Chiropractors
- Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
- Council of New Jersey State College Locals
- Council of New Student Advisors
- Council of New York Cooperatives and Condominiums
- Council of New Zealand University Librarians
- Council of Nicaea
- Council of Nicæa
- Council of Nigerian People and Organizations
- Council of Nikea
- Council of Non Governmental Organizations