crazed(redirected from crazedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
v. crazed, craz·ing, craz·es
1. To cause to become mentally deranged or obsessed.
2. To produce a network of fine cracks in the surface or glaze of.
1. To become mentally deranged or obsessed.
2. To become covered with fine cracks.
1. A short-lived popular fashion; a fad.
2. A fine crack in a surface or glaze.
[Middle English crasen, to shatter, of Scandinavian origin.]
1. driven insane
2. (Ceramics) (of porcelain or pottery) having a fine network of cracks in the glaze
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||crazed - driven insane|
insane - afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement; "was declared insane"; "insane laughter"