credit line(redirected from credit lines)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial.
Related to credit lines: Credit cards
1. A line of copy acknowledging the source or origin of a news dispatch, published article, or other work.
2. The maximum amount of credit to be extended to a customer. Also called line of credit.
1. (Journalism & Publishing) an acknowledgment of origin or authorship, as in a newspaper or film
2. (Banking & Finance) Also called: line of credit US and Canadian the maximum credit that a customer is allowed
1. a line of text acknowledging the source or origin of published or exhibited material.
2. the maximum amount of credit that a customer is authorized to use.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||credit line - the maximum credit that a customer is allowed|
consumer credit - a line of credit extended for personal or household use
credit - money available for a client to borrow
|2.||credit line - a line giving the name of the writer of a story or article|
author's name, writer's name - the name that appears on the by-line to identify the author of a work
line - text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"