Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Divination by gazing into a crystal ball.
2. The making of determinations or predictions using questionable or unscientific means.
crystal gazer n.
1. (Alternative Belief Systems) the act of staring into a crystal globe (crystal ball) supposedly in order to arouse visual perceptions of the future, etc
2. the act of trying to predict something
crystal gazer n
1. the practice of staring into a crystal ball to divine distant events or the future.
2. speculation about the future.
crys′tal gaz`er, n.