References in periodicals archive ?
The problem that we and other utilities face is that, yes, we can put the foundational protections and all that in place, but we will never technologically match a state-sponsored cyberterrorist outfit because that is all they do," he said.
She's a brilliant cyberterrorist, but she uses old-fashioned blackmail to force Dom to do her dirty work.
harbored alleged cyberterrorist Edward Snowden, restricted gay rights in his country and annexed Crimea, Americans do not have the same positive feelings toward Russia than in the halcyon period following the end of the Cold War.
47) Today's cybersecurity threat against the aviation industry could involve a cyberterrorist group's malicious intent to steal information, compromise international governments' security, and achieve its own political goals.
While we reduce the size of our nuclear arsenal, I will take our remaining weapons off hair-trigger alert, lengthening the time it takes to launch them and reducing the danger that they will be launched by accident or by a cyberterrorist.
Other US commentators claim that in the worstcase scenario, cyberwar or a cyberterrorist attack could cause immense damage and shock the nation.
26) See Goodman & Brenner, supra note 18 at 17 (providing examples of industries vulnerable to cyberterrorist attacks).
This Article argues that the protective principle--which predicates prescriptive jurisdiction on whether a nation suffered a fundamental security threat--should govern cyberterrorist prosecutions.
For a cyberterrorist, this potential for mass destruction makes carriers and their affiliated industry members very appealing targets.
Some of the survey's headline findings include: | 35% of respondents believe a specific definition of cyberterrorism to be essential for policymakers in the area; | 58% see cyberterrorism as a "significant threat"; | 49% believe a cyberterrorist attack has already taken place; | 69% of researchers believe nation states can engage in cyberterrorism.
A cyberterrorist can cause havoc without necessarily blowing anything or himself up.
And while, as a victim of a persistent cyberterrorist, presenter Richard Bacon deserves praise for putting his head above the parapet, it was a pity we didn't see him unmask his own obsessive abuser.
Dictionary browser ?
- cycad family
- Cycas circinalis
- Cycas revoluta
- Cycladic civilisation
- Cycladic civilization
Full browser ?
- Cyberspace Research and Education Center
- Cyberspace Safety and Security
- Cyberspace Snow and Avalanche Center
- cyberspace superiority
- Cyberspace Wrestling Federation
- Cyberspatial Reality Advancement Movement
- Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Cybertimes of Long Island
- Cybertron Alliance Universe
- Cybertron Army