cystic(redirected from cystic placental mole)
Also found in: Medical.
1. Of, relating to, or having characteristics of a cyst.
2. Having or containing cysts or a cyst.
3. Enclosed in a cyst.
4. Anatomy Of, relating to, or involving the gallbladder or urinary bladder.
1. (Biology) of, relating to, or resembling a cyst
2. (Biology) having or enclosed within a cyst; encysted
3. (Anatomy) relating to the gall bladder or urinary bladder
1. pertaining to, of the nature of, or having a cyst or cysts; encysted.
2. belonging or pertaining to the urinary bladder or gallbladder.
|Adj.||1.||cystic - of or relating to a normal cyst (as the gallbladder or urinary bladder)|
|2.||cystic - of or relating to or resembling a cyst|