Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms.
1. Occurring on a routine or daily basis: the day-to-day movements of the stock market.
2. Subsisting one day at a time with little regard for the future: lived a day-to-day existence.
3. Sports Of or relating to a player who is on the verge of recovery from an injury that impedes or prevents the ability to play.
routine; everyday: day-to-day chores.
1. occurring each day; daily.
2. concerned only with immediate needs without regard for the future.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||day-to-day - of or belonging to or occurring every day; "daily routine"; "a daily paper"|