derivate

(redirected from derivates)
Also found in: Legal.

der·i·vate

 (dĕr′ə-vāt′)
adj.
Derivative.

derivate

(ˈdɛrɪˌveɪt)
n
1. a variant form of derivative
2. (Linguistics) a variant form of derivative
3. (Chemistry) a variant form of derivative
4. (Mathematics) a variant form of derivative
5. (Banking & Finance) a variant form of derivative
6. (Psychoanalysis) a variant form of derivative
adj
derived
vb (tr)
7. archaic to derive (something)
8. (Chemistry) archaic to derive (something)
9. (Mathematics) archaic to derive (something)
Translations
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Saenz said that 65 percent of the derivates from the new refinery would be sold in Equador on international price and the rest 35 percent will be exported to its neighbouring countries.
1% of exports to Africa), noting that sugar, and its derivates, exported to Kenya equalled $78.
From the point of view of the productivity and of the semantic richness criterion the much higher number of derivates that we encountered in print media from Latin America relatively to those excerpted from the Spanish newspaper, as well as the high number of Anglicisms that operate in American Spanish with more than two meanings, certify that the influence of English widely contributes to the enrichment of the American Spanish vocabulary in regard to standard peninsular Spanish.
Objective: This study aimed to determine the relationship of complete blood count (CBC) parameters and derivates with fasting blood sugar and the body mass index.
The main products exported to Egypt are phosphate derivates, aluminum fluoride, perfumes, olive oil, dates.
The system uses both blockchain and Ethereum technology, to make derivates accessible and secure.
The police in its warning said the game - Pokemon Go - which derivates from the phrase pocket Monester, works on switching on the Global Positioning System or GPS service on the smart phone.
Global Banking News-July 5, 2016--ING to use rate derivates to compensate Dutch SME clients
On time for the 10th "IranPlast"-trade fair in Tehran, the market research institute Ceresana analyzed the market for petrochemical products in Iran extensively for the first time: from raw materials to derivates and intermediates, and to plastics.
Potential investors can use the n-butanol and its derivates to introduce a wide range of coating products for the local, regional and global markets.
NYSE: MGT) has suspended discussions with Bitcoin derivates specialsit Tera Group, Inc.