Also found in: Thesaurus.
dis·ha·bille(dĭs′ə-bēl′, -bē′) also des·ha·bille (dĕs′-)
1. The state of being partially or very casually dressed.
2. Casual or lounging attire.
3. An intentionally careless manner.
[French déshabillé, from past participle of déshabiller, to undress : des-, dis- + habiller, to clothe; see habiliment.]
(Clothing & Fashion) a variant of deshabille
dis•ha•bille(ˌdɪs əˈbil, -ˈbi)
1. the state of being carelessly or partially dressed.
2. Archaic. a loose morning dress; negligee.
3. a disorderly or disorganized state of mind or way of thinking.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||dishabille - the state of being carelessly or partially dressed|
condition, status - a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations"
shirtsleeves - not wearing a jacket; "in your shirtsleeves" means you are not wearing anything over your shirt; "in hot weather they dined in their shirtsleeves"