dressing room(redirected from dressing rooms)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to dressing rooms: IKEA
1. A room, as in a theater, for changing costumes or clothes and applying makeup.
2. A fitting room.
1. (Theatre) theatre a room backstage for an actor to change clothing and to make up
2. (Clothing & Fashion) any room used for changing clothes, such as one at a sports ground or off a bedroom
3. (Soccer) (in sport, esp soccer) a sense of camaraderie or team spirit
4. (Rugby) (in sport, esp soccer) a sense of camaraderie or team spirit
a room in which to get dressed, esp. one for performers in a theater, television studio, or the like.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||dressing room - a room in which you can change clothes|
dwelling, dwelling house, habitation, home, abode, domicile - housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
room - an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
prostorija za probanje odjeće
buồng thử quần áo