References in periodicals archive ?
Arguably, more than the question of a child's innate criminality or educability, it is this "docibility" or "tractability" toward adults which is central to Defoe's successful representation of the boy thief as a rather endearing figure worthy of the reader's charity.
A socio-linguistic approach to socialization: with some reference to educability.
Following components educability of motricity, we will try to synthesize those forms that overlap with pedagogical approach.
Lyons, To Wash an Aethiop White: British ideas about Black African educability 1530-1960], Journal of African History 17 (3): 467-9.
80) found it "disconcerting" that Plato's "sole ground" for his claim about the educability of the Guardians "is an analogy with animals".
The micronutrient deficiencies results in health damage, learning disabilities, cause death, harm reproduction, reduce intelligence, educability and academic achievement and damage work productivity and occupational choices.
That vision forms the basis for assertions about the very educability and, hence, employability of the supernumeraries (Castel, 2003), or, in Foucault (2007) terms the liminal population.
Learning potential and educability among the educable mentally retarded (Final Report Project No.
White teachers tend to regard poor children of color and English language learners as having low educability.
This article explores the relationship between wonder and education in a pedagogical context on human educability.
Writing and reading are marvels of our educability, learned at large cost--unlike spoken language, which is innate and emerges effortlessly.
Faced with an illiteracy rate of nearly 14 percent among its eligible draftee population, the military developed an eight-week crash course in literacy training: an experiment that persuaded instructors of the educability of all races, while also convincing them of participants' enduring gratitude.
Dictionary browser ?
- Edmund Wilson
- Edna Ferber
- Edna Millay
- Edna O'Brien
- Edna Saint Vincent Millay
- Edouard Lemaitre
- Edouard Manet
- Edouard Vuillard
- Edsel Bryant Ford
- Edsel Ford Range
- Eduard Buchner
- educated guess
- Education Department
- Education Secretary
- educational activity
- educational adviser
- educational institution
- educational program
- educational psychology
- educational quotient
- Educational Welfare Officer
Full browser ?
- Eduard Süß
- Eduard Taaffe, 11th Viscount Taaffe
- Eduard Tisse
- Eduard Todleben
- Eduard Toll
- Eduard Totleben
- Eduard Tubin
- Eduard Vasilevich Shtelling
- Eduard Vasilevich Toll
- Eduard Vilde
- Eduard Vladimirovich Shpolskii
- Eduard Vojan
- Eduard von Bauernfeld
- Eduard Von Hartmann
- Eduard Vroblevskii
- Eduard Wiiralt
- Eduard Winter
- Eduard Zeis
- Eduard Zeller
- Eduardas Balsy
- Eduardas Beniaminovich Mezhelaitis
- Eduardas Mezhelaitis
- Eduardo Acevedo
- Eduardo Penny Andrade
- Eduardo S Tolosa
- Eduardo S. Tolosa
- Educable Mentally Impaired
- Educable Mentally Retarded
- Educable Slow
- Educable Slow
- Educable Slow
- Educably Mentally Handicapped
- Educação e Comunicação Mediadas por Computador
- Educación Abierta y a Distancia
- Educación General Básica
- Educacion Media Superior a Distancia Emsad
- Educacion Popular en Salud
- Educación Radiofónica de Bolivia
- Educación Secundaria Obligatoria
- Educación Sexual Pública
- Educación Superior Abierta y Distancia
- Educación, Comunicación y Tecnología Alternativa
- Educacion, Cultura y Deportes
- Educación, Cultura y Ecología
- Educandario Nordestino Adventista