Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Of or relating to electrons.
2. Of, based on, operated by, or otherwise involving the controlled conduction of electrons or other charge carriers, especially in a vacuum, gas, or semiconducting material.
3. Of, relating to, or produced by means of electronics: electronic navigation; electronic books.
4. Of or relating to music produced or altered by electronic means, as by a tape recorder or synthesizer.
5. Of, implemented on, or controlled by a computer or computer network.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adv.||1.||electronically - by electronic means; "the door opens electronically"|