References in periodicals archive ?
Memory: 4Gb 1600 Mhz Ddr3 Ram With 16 Gb Expendability.
Perverse organizational incentives led the Defense Department to place him on an FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force because of his expendability, not his expertise.
Workers, well aware of their expendability, and desperate to not lose wages, feel pressure to come to work, even when they have the flu or a gastrointestinal illness.
Western airpower promotes efficiency and technology, but the Soviet experience touted the expendability of each individual for the sake of the whole.
The consequences of the conversion of capital into capitalism were the devaluation of human lives and the naturalization of human expendability.
Given their inherent low cost, flexibility, and expendability, micro and small UAVs will play a major role in the success of the future Air Force.
The introducer is known simply as "Doctor--," as if his name under erasure signals his imminent expendability.
As the forcibly born, agricultural animals conjure a bleak spectre of expendability so thoroughly reified that it belies the prospect of its own alienation as a form of labour.
We tend to resign ourselves to the expendability of other workers.
Indeed the myth of sacrifice becomes crucial in hiding the root expendability of the soldier (Gardiner 2014).
Take away that reason and you take away the nobility--and the purpose--in their expendability.
To deny people their humanity" is to inflict violence upon those not deemed human, whereas the suitable expendability of people is to accept that the safety and survival of a core group supersedes the sanctity of all other lives.
Dictionary browser ?
- expeditionary force
- expendable property
- expendable supplies and materials
- expendable supplies and materiel
- expense account
- Expense magazine
- expense record
- experience table
Full browser ?
- expels from
- expend (something) for (something)
- expend (something) in (something)
- expend (something) on (someone or something)
- expend for
- expend gradually
- expend in
- expend on
- expend on her
- expend on him
- expend on it
- expend on me
- expend on one
- expend on them
- expend on us
- expend on you
- expend slowly
- Expendability, Recoverability, Reparability Code
- Expendability/Recoverability/Reparability/Cost Designator
- Expendable Acoustic Remote Sensor
- Expendable Bathy-Photometer
- Expendable bathythermograph
- Expendable Booster
- Expendable Communication Buoy
- Expendable Conductivity/Temperature and Depth
- Expendable Countermeasures
- Expendable Crew Member
- Expendable Current Profiler
- Expendable Drone
- Expendable Electronic Marker
- Expendable Exit Cone
- Expendable Jammer
- Expendable Jamming System
- Expendable K Probe
- Expendable launch system
- Expendable launch vehicle
- Expendable Light Marker
- expendable lubrication system
- Expendable Media Device
- Expendable Mine Disposal Vehicle
- Expendable Mine Neutralization System
- Expendable Mobile ASW Training Target
- Expendable Modular High Energy Laser
- expendable pattern