Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms.
1. A complete view.
2. One that is pleasing to the sight, especially an attractive person.
3. Sufficient observation to discover more than one had expected or enough to be satisfied: After an eyeful of his art collection, she decided to leave.
4. An amount of material blown or directed into the eye: got an eyeful of water from the squirt gun.
1. a view, glance, or gaze: he got an eyeful of the secret before they blindfolded him.
2. a very beautiful or attractive sight, esp a woman
n., pl. -fuls.
1. a thorough view: to get an eyeful of city life.
2. Informal. a very good-looking person.
3. an amount of foreign matter cast into the eye.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||eyeful - a strikingly beautiful woman; "she was a statuesque redheaded eyeful"|
|2.||eyeful - a full view; a good look; "they wanted to see violence and they got an eyeful"|