fair-weather(redirected from fair-weatherly)
1. Suitable or used only during fair weather: fair-weather hiking gear.
2. Present and dependable only in good times: fair-weather friends.
1. suitable for use in fair weather only
2. not reliable or present in situations of hardship or difficulty (esp in the phrase fair-weather friend)
1. used in or intended for fair weather only.
2. weakening or failing in time of trouble: His fair-weather friends left him when he lost his job.
Mount, a mountain in SE Alaska. 15,292 ft. (4660 m).