Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The agreement marks the first-ever sponsorship for the 112-year-old Fairgrounds and is a unique way for the Credit Union to reach members of the local community, according to Mike Blubaugh, Whitefish Credit Union's Chief Financial Officer.
Reno told the commissioners Wednesday that the fairgrounds can generate $200,000 to $300,000 a year, including room-tax funds, for capital improvements - not much in the context of a $13.
SPENCER - The cattle barn at the Spencer Fairgrounds has fallen victim to heavy snow and ice.
at the Paris Fairgrounds to continue working on our Fairground Project.
Long Range Facility Plan for the Yuma County Fairgrounds
Health officials could use mass distribution centers such as the fairgrounds to hand out drugs because anthrax is not known to spread from one person to another.
The fairgrounds and trams have all been hand-built and painted by Ray.
Nearly all of the rides will cost just pounds 1 each, which is far lower than fairgrounds have charged in recent years, so hopefully it will bring some much-needed cheer.
AutoFair offers week-long auto-themed event from Aug 9th - 16th; New permanent additions to Fairgrounds to be announced
April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ventura County Fairgrounds at Seaside Park is launching a new website this week, designed as an appealing, interactive and informative source for the many exciting entertainment and value-priced attractions available to the public at the Fairgrounds.
Councillors Joan Gatward and Shirley Simons said they supported the fair's activities but they questioned a new off-road three-quarter mile track at the western section of the fairgrounds that was built without permission and without a zoning bylaw amendment.
LANCASTER -- Mousaka, baklava and gyros, along with Greek music and dancing, are part of the annual Greek Food Festival today at the Antelope Valley Fairgrounds.
Dictionary browser ?
- fair hearing
- Fair Isle
- Fair maid
- fair market price
- fair market value
- Fair Oaks
- Fair one
- fair play
- fair rent
- fair sex
- fair shake
- fair territory
- fair to middling
- fair trade
- fair use
- fair weather
- Fairbanks Douglas
- fair-haired boy
- Fairing box
- fairness commission
- fairness doctrine
- fair-trade act
Full browser ?
- Fairfield Library Association Inc.
- Fairfield Liverpool Youth Health Team
- Fairfield Local Government Area
- Fairfield Ludlowe High School
- Fairfield Methodist Primary School
- Fairfield Methodist Secondary School
- Fairfield Middle School
- Fairfield Migrant Resource Centre
- Fairfield National Little League
- Fairfield Network of Executive Women
- Fairfield Osborn
- Fairfield Shipbuilding and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Fairfield University
- Fairfield Visual Arts Association
- Fairfield Warde High School
- Fairfield Woods Middle School
- Fairfield Youth Athletic Association
- Fairfield Youth Baseball Association
- Fairfield-Suison Unified School District
- Fairfield-Suisun Youth Soccer League
- Fairfield/Suisun Transit System
- Fairground Archives Lancashire Section
- Fairground Association of Great Britain
- Fairgrove Business Mens' Association
- Fairhaven & Southern Railroad Company
- Fairhaven Marine Industrial Park
- Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation
- Fairhope Jubilee
- Fairing box
- Fairland Youth Football League
- Fairlane Club of America
- Fairlane Subdivision Neighborhood Association