Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
Related to figured: figure out
1. Shaped or fashioned in a particular way.
2. Decorated with a design; patterned: "My dress is richly figured" (Amy Lowell).
3. Represented, as in graphic art or sculpture; depicted.
1. (Art Terms) depicted as a figure in graphic art, painting, or sculpture
2. decorated or patterned with a design
3. having a form
4. (Music, other) music
b. (of a bass part) provided with numerals indicating accompanying harmonies
1. ornamented with a device or pattern.
2. formed or shaped.
3. represented by a pictorial or sculptured figure.
fig•ured•ly (ˈfɪg yərd li, -yər ɪd-) adv.