Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Tableware that is fairly flat and fashioned usually of a single piece, as plates.
2. Table utensils such as knives, forks, and spoons.
1. (Cookery) cutlery
2. (Furniture) any relatively flat tableware such as plates, saucers, etc. Compare hollowware
1. utensils, as knives, forks, and spoons, used at the table for serving and eating food.
2. dishes for the table that are more or less flat, as plates and saucers.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||flatware - tableware that is relatively flat and fashioned as a single piece|
plate - dish on which food is served or from which food is eaten
platter - a large shallow dish used for serving food
saucer - a small shallow dish for holding a cup at the table
tableware - articles for use at the table (dishes and silverware and glassware)
|2.||flatware - silverware eating utensils|
silverware - tableware made of silver or silver plate or pewter or stainless steel
pribor za jelo
dao thìa dĩa