fleshly(redirected from fleshlier)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
adj. flesh·li·er, flesh·li·est
1. Of or relating to the body; corporeal. See Synonyms at bodily.
2. Of, relating to, or inclined to bodily and especially sexual pleasure; sensual.
adj, -lier or -liest
1. relating to the body, esp its sensual nature; carnal: fleshly desire.
2. (Theology) worldly as opposed to spiritual
3. fleshy; fat
adj. -li•er, -li•est.
1. of or pertaining to the flesh or body; corporeal.
2. carnal; sensual: fleshly pleasures.
3. worldly, rather than spiritual.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||fleshly - marked by the appetites and passions of the body; "animal instincts"; "carnal knowledge"; "fleshly desire"; "a sensual delight in eating"; "music is the only sensual pleasure without vice"|
physical - involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit; "physical exercise"; "physical suffering"; "was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance"