References in classic literature ?
He had decided to play until that score reached forty-three thousand.
After a time, for cooler climate, I went down to southermost Tasmania in forty-three South.
First (to get our thoughts in order): Forty-three pence?
In precisely forty-three minutes, a maid entered, half out of breath, and laid a note on the counter.
Joe would have been willing to remain forever in this enchanting asylum; it was the realm he had pictured in his dreams; he felt himself at home; his master had to give him his exact location, and it was with the gravest air imaginable that he wrote down on his tablets fifteen degrees forty-three minutes east longitude, and eight degrees thirty-two minutes north latitude.
The fires were increased, the screw revolved forty-three times a minute, and the steam poured out of the valves.
Everything prospered with him, his two daughters married well, and comfortably, and when not more than forty-three he held his first grandchild in his arms.
in the Library of the Vatican, of forty fables attributed to Aphthonius, and of forty-three from Babrias.
If so, we should read once more, and advise our readers to read, the profoundly thought and delicately felt chapter--chapter forty-three in her third volume--in which she describes the final spiritual reunion, on a basis of honestly diverse opinion, of the husband and wife.
Crummles, the country manager and actor, cannot be more than forty-three, or forty-four years of age.
The horse was first landed at Buenos Ayres in 1537, and the colony being then for a time deserted, the horse ran wild;  in 1580, only forty-three years afterwards, we hear of them at the Strait of Magellan
And we have so revolutionized our methods of production that we now produce seven times as much coal, fourteen times as much oil and pig- iron, twenty-two times as much copper, and forty-three times as much steel.
Dictionary browser ?
- forty winks
- forty-ninth parallel
- forward aeromedical evacuation
- forward air controller
- forward air controller (airborne)
- forward area
- forward arming and refueling point
- forward aviation combat engineering
- forward bias
- forward contract
- forward delivery
- forward dive
- forward edge of the battle area
- forward line of own troops
- forward logistic site
- forward market
- forward motion
- forward oblique air photograph
- forward observer
- forward operating base
- forward operating location
- forward operations base
Full browser ?
- Forty-seven Ronin
- Forty-seven Samurai
- Forty-six ronin
- Fortysomething (term)
- Forum (internet)
- Forum (legal)
- Forum Action Roleplaying
- Forum administrator
- Forum Adult Hockey League
- Forum Africain pour la Reconstruction
- Forum Against Child Sexual Exploitation
- Forum Against Islamophobia & Racism
- Forum against Oppression of Women
- Forum Aksi Guru Indonesia
- Forum Aktywizacji Obszarow Wiejskich
- Forum Anggota Muda-Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia
- Forum Appii
- Forum Atomique Français
- Forum Basic Education Action
- Forum Basic Education Action Plan
- Forum Battle Group
- Forum Bersama Peduli Kebumen