frig(redirected from frigs about)
Also found in: Medical.
v. frigged, frig·ging, frigs Vulgar Slang
1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To perform an act of masturbation on.
1. To have sexual intercourse.
2. To masturbate.
[Middle English, to quiver, possibly from Old French friquer, to rub, from Latin fricāre.]
vb, frigs, frigging or frigged
1. to have sexual intercourse (with)
2. to masturbate
3. (intr; foll by around, about, etc) to behave foolishly or aimlessly
[C15 (in the sense: to wriggle): of uncertain origin; perhaps related to obsolete frike strong, or to Old English frīgan to love]
v. frigged, frig•ging. Slang: Usu. Vulgar. v.t.
1. to copulate with.v.i.
2. to copulate.
3. to masturbate.
4. frig around, to fool around; waste time.
[1425–75; earlier, to move about restlessly, rub]
Past participle: frigged