Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
a. Of unmixed ancestry; purebred.
b. Related by way of having the same parents.
a. Not pale or anemic; florid or ruddy.
b. Vigorous and vital.
3. Complete in all respects.
1. (Genetics) (esp of horses) of unmixed ancestry; thoroughbred
2. having great vigour or health; hearty; virile
1. of unmixed ancestry; thoroughbred.
2. vigorous; virile; hearty.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||full-blooded - of unmixed ancestry; "full-blooded Native American"; "blooded Jersies"|
purebred - bred for many generations from member of a recognized breed or strain
|2.||full-blooded - endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health; "a hearty glow of health"|
healthy - having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease; "a rosy healthy baby"; "staying fit and healthy"