Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. Bearing fur.
2. Made, covered, or trimmed with fur.
3. Wearing fur garments.
4. Covered or coated as if with fur.
5. Provided with furring, as a wall, ceiling, or floor.
1. made of, lined with, or covered in fur
2. wearing fur
3. (Zoology) (of animals) having fur
4. another word for furry4
5. (Building) Also: furry provided with furring strips
6. (Building) (of a pipe, kettle, etc) lined with hard lime or other salts deposited from water
1. having fur.
2. made with or of fur, as garments.
3. clad in fur or furs, as persons.
4. coated with matter.