References in periodicals archive ?
The drill core samples are transported in security sealed bags to the in-house Roca Grande Mine Laboratory, Caete, Minas Gerais and occasionally to the independent SGS Geosol laboratory in Vespasiano, Minas Gerais.
He remains in charge of its construction operations, which includes its main contracting arm, Sarooj Construction Company, civil engineering firm Rawasi Road Services, oil & gas EPC specialist Synergy Projects International, MEP firm Electro Mechanics, geotechnical engineer Geosol and marine contractor Masirah International, among others.
Initial contracts were awarded to Deebaj for the bulk excavation and earthworks and International Piling Experts in joint venture with Geosol for piling to buildings within soil sensitive areas.
2003) suggest that these soils represent an extended period of dune stability throughout the southeastern shore of Lake Michigan and have proposed that they be recognized as a formal stratigraphic unit named the Holland Geosol.
We propose the formal title, Holland Paleosol, be established for this marker geosol of this region.
The object of this procurement is divided into two independent lots as follows Lot 1: Selecting a designer for the preparation of project documentation for outstanding activities of the Programme for elimination of past environmental damage Geosol JSC -.
The Vale core assays were conducted at Geosol Laboratories, Belo Horizonte.
2]O using standard Whole Rock XRF by SGS Geosol Laboratory, in Belo Horizonte.
of Centennial, Colorado and all samples were analyzed by SGS Lakefield Geosol Laboratorios Ltda.
Samples from holes AAX-DD-001 to 003 were sent to SGS Geosol, and the remaining samples were sent to the ALS laboratory, both located in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
Dictionary browser ?
- Georgi Konstantinovich Zhukov
- Georgi Zhukov
- Georgia bark
- Georgia home boy
- Georgia Okeeffe
- Georgia pine
- Georgia stock
- Georgia Strait of
- Georgian architecture
- Georgian Bay
- Georgian monetary unit
- Georgian style
- Georgiana Barrymore
- Georgiana Emma Barrymore
- Georgium Sidus
- geospatial information and services
- geospatial information and services priorities
- Geostatic arch
- geostationary orbit
- geosynchronous orbit
Full browser ?
- Geoscience Joint Action Group
- Geoscience Laser Ranging System
- Geoscience Research Drilling Office
- Geoscience Research Institute
- Geoscience Standing Scientific Group
- Geoscience Technology Training Center
- Geosciences Data Analysis Toolkit
- Geosciences Laser Altimeter System
- Geosciences Management Institute, Inc.
- Geosciences Network
- Geospace Electrodynamic Connections
- Geospace Engineering Resources International
- Geospace Environment Data Analysis System
- Geospace Environment Data Display System
- Geospace General Circulation Model
- Geospace Mission
- Geospace Mission Definition Team
- Geospatial Advisory Committee
- Geospatial Analysis of Threats and Incident Reports
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services Specification
- Geospatial and Imagery eXploitation Services
- Geospatial Annotation Services
- Geospatial Coordinate Transformation Services
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- GeoSpatial Data and Climate Services
- Geospatial Data Exploitation
- Geospatial Data Management System
- Geospatial Data Warehouse
- Geospatial Digital Data Users Course
- Geospatial Display Services
- Geospatial Domain Access Services
- Geospatial Enterprise Office
- Geospatial Exploitation Products
- Geospatial Feature Manipulation Services
- Geospatial Force Planning Tool
- Geospatial Free and Open Source Software