untracked(redirected from gets untracked)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms.
1. Having no tracks; not traveled over: the untracked snow.
2. Not kept track of; unmonitored: an untracked shipment.
3. No longer performing poorly; performing well or up to one's expectations: The team got untracked after playing poorly for the first few games.
[Sense 3, perhaps from alteration of on track (possibly influenced by the notion of a track being a rut or unproductive routine).]
1. not tracked or followed; not tracked down
2. not having a track or tracks through it; not marked or worn by (people's) tracks