goatish(redirected from goatishness)
Also found in: Legal.
1. A domesticated ruminant mammal (Capra hircus) having backward curving horns and a beard especially in the male, raised for its wool, milk, and meat.
2. Any of various wild ruminant mammals of the genus Capra and related genera, including the ibexes and the wild goat (C. aegagrus) of Eurasia.
3. A lecherous man.
4. A person who is blamed for a failure or misfortune, especially a scapegoat.
[Middle English got, from Old English gāt.]
greatest of all time
1. of, like, or relating to a goat
2. archaic or literary lustful or lecherous
1. of or like a goat.
2. lustful; lecherous.