greaser(redirected from Greasers)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms.
1. One who greases, such as a worker who greases working parts in a machine.
2. Slang A tough young man, especially one from a white working-class background who is much involved with motorcycles or cars.
3. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a person of Latin, especially Latin American or Italian, descent.
1. (Automotive Engineering) a mechanic, esp of motor vehicles
2. (Nautical Terms) a semiskilled engine attendant aboard a merchant ship
3. a young long-haired motorcyclist, usually one of a gang
4. an unpleasant person, esp one who ingratiates himself with superiors
1. a person or thing that greases.
2. Slang. a swaggering young tough, esp. a member of a street gang.