hyperspace(redirected from hyperspatial)
Also found in: Encyclopedia.
1. Space that has four or more dimensions.
2. A fictional space in which laws of physics may be circumvented allowing faster-than-light travel or time travel.
1. (Mathematics) maths space having more than three dimensions: often used to describe a multi-dimensional environment
2. (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) (in science fiction) a theoretical dimension within which conventional space-time relationship does not apply
1. space having more than three dimensions.
2. (in science fiction) a non-Euclidean dimension that serves as a means of circumventing normal space-time relationships.
hy`per•spa′tial (-ˈspeɪ ʃəl) adj.