idyllic(redirected from idyllicly)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Of or relating to an idyll.
2. Tranquil and carefree: an idyllic childhood.
3. Scenic or picturesque: an idyllic town by the sea.
1. of or relating to an idyll
2. charming; picturesque
1. charmingly simple or rustic.
2. of or characteristic of an idyll.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||idyllic - excellent and delightful in all respects; "an idyllic spot for a picnic"|
perfect - being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish; "a perfect circle"; "a perfect reproduction"; "perfect happiness"; "perfect manners"; "a perfect specimen"; "a perfect day"
|2.||idyllic - suggestive of an idyll; charmingly simple and serene; "his idyllic life in Tahiti"|
pleasant - affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings; "we had a pleasant evening together"; "a pleasant scene"; "pleasant sensations"
Charmingly simple and carefree: