References in periodicals archive ?
Kamel Boulos, British health informatician, concluded:
credentials as a registered nurse, informatician, industrial engineer,
To have earned the DNP is to have mastered the essentials and to be prepared to apply them in a variety of roles, including those of midwife, nurse practitioner (many specialties), clinical nurse specialist, administrator, executive, policy maker, advocate, informatician, analyst, and more (AACN, 2006).
A working group comprised of RNAO's expert nursing informatician and expert terminologists from the International Council of Nurses then mapped the standardized interventions to ICNP.
This curriculum reflects the recognition that an informatician is a leader, and that success Is dependent on knowing how to effectively lead.
principal informatician in the Clinical Informatics Research and Development group at Partners Healthcare (partners, org/cird), said the consortium grappled with the need to create a safe approach to sharing CDS content, while ensuring that intellectual property rights of contributing parties are respected.
Last week's event featured presentations from Dr Ian McNicoll of Ocean Informatics, clinical informatician Dr Neill Jones and Black Pear Software's Dr Dunmail Hodkinson, as well as a panel of clinicians, developers and investors which discussed what they were looking for in a successful app or platform.
Having completed a Bachelor of Science honors degree in biomedical informatics (electronic health care systems) at the University of London and currently an approved UK Health Informatician working at a government hospital as a critical care clinical auditor, Atroshi sees the gaps in Kurdistan's health care system and is taking steps to change that.
Sarah Collins (nurse informatician at Partners Healthcare Systems in the Clinical Informatics Research and Development Department and as an instructor in medicine at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of General Internal Medicine and Primary Care.
Finally, a retrospective review of the individual patient records was undertaken by an informatician and a clinical psychologist who had been involved in the care of these patients.
Burke-Bebee, Walker, RN, Elliott MSIS, MS, RN, BSN, CWON Graduating Doctoral Wound Senior Coppin Candidate Ostomy State University of Nurse University Maryland Senior Specialist Helen Fuld Health Johns School of Informatician Hopkins Nursing Department of Bayview Health & Human Medical Services, Center Office of the Secretary (Federal) Session 2A Session 2E American Poster Veterans and Presentations/Judging Personal Health Attendees will review Records: Active posters to select the Players in winners of the $500 Medication Foundation Poster Reconciliation Awards.
4) In fact, Florence Nightingale is often attributed as being the first nurse informatician, as she used data she collected during the Crimean War to change the way she cared for her patients.
Dictionary browser ?
- informal settlement
- informal vote
- information age
- information architecture
- information assurance
- information box
- information bulletin
- information bureau
- information content
- information desk
- information entropy
- information environment
- information gathering
- information measure
- information office
- information operations
- information processing
- information processing system
- information question
- information report
- information requirements
- information resources
- information retrieval
- information return
- information science
Full browser ?
- Informal Working Group on Echinococcosis
- Informal Working Group on Gender and Trade
- Informally Managed Fishing Permit
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly
- Informasjons- og Kommunikasjonsteknologi
- Informasjonsteknologikomitéen ved Studentersamfundet i Trondhjem
- Informatica e Comunicazione per la Finanza el'Impresa
- Informaticien Frustrés Anonymes
- Informatics and Communications
- Informatics and Computational Safety Analysis Staff
- Informatics and Marine Data
- Informatics and Mathematical Modelling
- Informatics and Security
- Informatics Association
- Informatics Collaboratory for the Social Science
- Informatics Computer School
- Informatics Corporation
- Informatics Curricula and Teaching Methods
- Informatics Education Europe
- Informatics for Diabetes Education and Telemedicine
- Informatics for Evidence-Based Practice
- Informatics Graduate School
- Informatics Graduate Student Association
- Informatics Group Centre for Open Learning
- Informatics Holdings Philippines, Inc.
- Informatics in Biology and Medicine
- Informatics in Elementary Education Taskforce
- Informatics in Secondary Schools - Evolution and Perspectives
- Informatics International Projects Division
- Informatics Master of Public Health
- Informatics Nurse Specialist
- Informatics Professional Development Centre