interfuse(redirected from interfuses)
Also found in: Legal.
1. to diffuse or mix throughout or become so diffused or mixed; intermingle
2. to blend or fuse or become blended or fused
v. -fused, -fus•ing. v.t.
1. to intersperse, intermingle, or permeate with something.
2. to blend or fuse, one with another.
3. to pour or pass into or through; infuse.v.i.
4. to become blended or fused.
[1585–95; < Latin interfūsus poured between =inter- inter- + fūus, past participle of fundere to pour]
Past participle: interfused