Issuable - definition of issuable by The Free Dictionary
Also found in: Thesaurus
1. Authorized for issue or to be issued: issuable currency; issuable securities.
2. Open to debate or litigation: issuable matters of probate.
3. Capable of being accrued: a corporation's issuable profits.
1. capable of issuing or being issued
2. (Law) chiefly law open to debate or litigation
3. (Law) authorized to be issued
is•su•a•ble (ˈɪʃ u ə bəl)
1. able to be issued or to issue.
2. forthcoming; receivable.
3. open to debate or contest; subject to litigation.
References in periodicals archive
50% Convertible Subordinated Notes due 2012 and shares of its common stock which are issuable
upon conversion of the notes.
The agreement extended the deadline for CirTran to file registration statements for shares of its common stock issuable
to Cornell from December 31, 2006 to June 1, 2007.
The registration statement relates to resales by the holders of $110 million principal amount of Vector Group's 3 7/8% Variable Interest Senior Convertible Debentures due 2026 (the "Debentures") and the common stock issuable
upon conversion of the Debentures.
The notes and common stock issuable
upon conversion of the notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, or any state securities laws, and unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933 and applicable state laws.