Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. Authorized for issue or to be issued: issuable currency; issuable securities.
2. Open to debate or litigation: issuable matters of probate.
3. Capable of being accrued: a corporation's issuable profits.
1. capable of issuing or being issued
2. (Law) chiefly law open to debate or litigation
3. (Law) authorized to be issued
is•su•a•ble(ˈɪʃ u ə bəl)
1. able to be issued or to issue.
2. forthcoming; receivable.
3. open to debate or contest; subject to litigation.