juvenility(redirected from juvenilities)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
n. pl. ju·ve·nil·i·ties
1. The quality or condition of being juvenile; youthfulness.
a. Foolishly juvenile behavior or character; immaturity.
b. An instance of juvenile behavior.
n, pl -ties
1. the quality or condition of being juvenile, esp of being immature
2. (often plural) a juvenile act or manner
3. juveniles collectively
ju•ve•nil•i•ty(ˌdʒu vəˈnɪl ɪ ti)
n., pl. -ties.
1. juvenile state, character, or manner.
2. an instance of being juvenile.
Often pejorative. a mode of action or thought characterized by apparent youthfulness. — juvenile, n., adj.See also: Behavior
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||juvenility - lacking and evidencing lack of experience of life|
|2.||juvenility - the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person|
youngness - the opposite of oldness