Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
Related to lefty: Left handed
n. pl. left·ies
1. A left-handed person.
2. An advocate or member of the political left.
With the left hand or in a left-handed manner: throws lefty; bats lefty.
n, pl lefties
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a left-winger
2. chiefly US and Canadian a left-handed person
n., pl. left•ies,
adj., adv. Informal. n.
1. a left-handed person.adj.
4. with the left hand: He bats lefty.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||lefty - a person who uses the left hand with greater skill than the right; "their pitcher was a southpaw"|
|2.||lefty - a baseball pitcher who throws the ball with the left hand|