Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Heavier, larger, or higher on one side than on the other.
2. Sagging or leaning to one side.
3. Characterized by the domination of one competitor over another: a lopsided victory.
1. leaning or inclined to one side
2. greater in weight, height, or size on one side
1. heavier, larger, or more developed on one side than the other; unsymmetrical.
2. leaning to one side.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||lopsided - having one side lower or smaller or lighter than the other|
|2.||lopsided - turned or twisted toward one side; "a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry"- G.K.Chesterton; "his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff"|
crooked - having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned; "crooked country roads"; "crooked teeth"