millennial(redirected from millennially)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
Related to millennially: Millennial Kingdom
also Millennial A member of the generation born from the early 1980s to late 1990s, especially in the United States and Canada; a member of Generation Y.
1. Of or relating to a millennium.
2. Relating to or being a group or movement that believes in a coming millennium, as of prosperity or justice.
3. also Millennial Of or relating to the generation born from the early 1980s to late 1990s, especially in the United States and Canada.
mil•len•ni•al(mɪlˈlɛn i əl)
1. of or pertaining to a millennium or the millennium.
2. worthy or suggestive of the millennium.