minded(redirected from mindedly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal.
Related to mindedly: absentmindedly
1. Disposed; inclined: I am not minded to answer any of your questions.
2. Having a specified kind of mind. Often used in combination: fair-minded; evil-minded.
3. Directed or oriented toward something specified. Often used in combination: civic-minded; career-minded.
1. having a mind, inclination, intention, etc, as specified: politically minded.
2. (in combination): money-minded.
1. having a certain kind of mind (usu. used in combination): strong-minded.
2. inclined or disposed.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||minded - (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified; "civic-minded"; "career-minded"|
combining form - a bound form used only in compounds; "`hemato-' is a combining form in words like `hematology'"
|2.||minded - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward; "he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"; "I am not minded to answer any questions"|
inclined - (often followed by `to') having a preference, disposition, or tendency; "wasn't inclined to believe the excuse"; "inclined to be moody"