References in periodicals archive ?
Yesterday Egypt deployed a remote control minisubmarine to find the black box flight recorders as the first remains of victims were recovered to Cairo.
The seaplane seen in the film was in Six Days Seven Nights, and an orange minisubmarine in the station's entry area was used at the end of Sphere.
Putin has dived to the bottom of the world's deepest lake in Siberia, aboard a minisubmarine.
INS Khukri, sunk by the Daphne-class diesel-electric submarine PNS Hangor in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani war; the Argentine cruiser General Belgrano, sunk by the Churchill-class nuclear-powered submarine HMS Conqueror in the 1982 Falklands/Malvinas War; and ROKS Cheonan, sunk by, probably, a torpedo fired from a North Korean minisubmarine in March 2010.
Will Nick be emerging from the deep in a minisubmarine - in city council purple, of course - to torpedo the offending vessel?
SKIPPERS were yesterday warned to watch out for a runaway minisubmarine that could be roaming the North Sea at high speed.
SEOUL, May 4 Kyodo About 20% of the parts found in a North Korean minisubmarine that was sunk in December 1998 in a shoot-out with the South Korean navy were Japanese-made, a Japanese legislator said Tuesday.
The case is not believed to be connected to South Korea's sinking of a North Korean minisubmarine last December, he added.
Roper himself will plummet 1,100 m (3,609 ft) into the canyon in a submersible, or minisubmarine.
English audio guides and interactive video kiosks key to exhibits from volcanoes and energy-efficient houses to a fighter jet and the Nautile minisubmarine.
He argues that, especially in the light of the new aggressiveness shown by the DPRK in such recent military provocations as the sinking of Cheonan by a North Korean minisubmarine and the shelling of a ROK-held island off its coast, South Korea needs to be prepared to make radical adjustments in its own preparations to counter or deter DPRK adventurism, both in a peacetime context and in the event of all-out conventional warfare.
Dictionary browser ?
- minister of finance
- minister of religion
- minister of state
- Minister of the Crown
- minister plenipotentiary
- minister resident
- minister to
- Ministry of Transportation test
- mink coat
- minke whale
- Minkowski spacetime
- Minkowski space-time
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory
Full browser ?
- Ministry of Works and Human Settlement
- Ministry of Works and Technical Maintenance
- Ministry of Works and Utilities
- Ministry of Works, Housing and Communications
- Ministry of Works, Housing and Technical Maintenance
- Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication
- Ministry of Works, Transport and Infrastructure
- Ministry of Young Adult Catholics
- Ministry of Youth Affairs
- Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Ministry of Youth Development
- Ministry of Youth, Sport and Tourism
- Ministry of Youth, Sports and Cultural Affairs
- Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture
- Ministry Partner Development
- Ministry Partners Investment Corporation
- Ministry Records Officer
- Ministry Reporting Database Application
- Ministry Responsible for Multiculturalism and Immigration
- Ministry Strategy Group
- ministry team
- Ministry to Eastern Europe
- Ministry to Men
- Ministry to the Military
- Ministry to the Nations
- Ministry Training Strategy
- Ministry Training Team
- Miniszterelnöki Hivatal
- MINITAB II
- Minitender Offer
- Minitender Offers
- Miniterul Muncii, Solidaritatii Sociale Si Familiei
- Minitrack Optical Tracking System