mirrored(redirected from mirroredly)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. A surface capable of reflecting sufficient undiffused light to form an image of an object placed in front of it. Also called looking glass.
2. Something that faithfully reflects or gives a true picture of something else.
3. Something worthy of imitation.
tr.v. mir·rored, mir·ror·ing, mir·rors
To reflect in or as if in a mirror: "The city mirrors many of the greatest moments of Western culture" (Olivier Bernier).
1. reflected, as in a mirror
2. having a mirror or mirror-like surface attached